Stone Coated Steel
Unified Steel Stone-Coated Steel Shingles
For the highest level of aesthetics and durability, look to Unified Steel Steel roofing. Unified Steel draws on more than 40 years of industry experience to offer metal roofing systems blending the best of both worlds. The Unified Steel Steel Roofing System serves up natural eye-catching colors and looks, with the time-tested durability only 26-gauge Galvalume ® steel panels can deliver. The dry under-deck metal roofing systems offer superior roofing protection for your property from all types of weather while providing an array of roofing ventilation options, and the ability to add solar panels. Add Unified Steel’s commitment to environmentally friendly roofing systems and sustainable business practices, and you have a metal roofing product that can’t be topped.
Brands / Products
Unified Steel Steel product line serves both residential and commercial interests with roofing needs ranging from custom homes, production homes, re-roofing and commercial sustainable solutions. Roofing systems include many revolutionary, eco-friendly features such as energy efficiency, heat deflection and cooling and air pollution reduction.
Unified Steel produces shingles in five different profiles, which are available in many different color combinations.
- Class-4 Hail Impact Resistance: All Unified Steel Steel™ products are Class 4 Hail rated and warranted for hail up to 2-½ inches in diameter and winds up to 120 mph, helping protect your home while adding peace of mind.
- Hurricane Wind Performance Rated
- Lightweight, perfect for Reroofing
- Transferable 50-Year Limited Warranty
- Class A Fire Rated
Every Unified Steel Steel profile is manufactured using the planet’s most recycled material…steel! Unified Steel’s AZ-50 *Galvalume ® steel is a long-life, proven product that is the construction industry’s top choice for corrosion resistant steel building products. With a Unified Steel roof over head your home can rest easy, being protected by a heart of steel covered with attractive stone granules that are Fire, Wind and Hail-Impact resistant for years to come.
Features For Environmental Responsibility
- Unified Steel metal panels are composed of 30% recycled steel
- You can reclaim all of the water from your roof
- Unified Steel uses 100% recyclable materials
- Under 2% of their manufacturing waste goes to landfills
- All of their steel comes from suppliers with onsite recycling
- They purchase packaging from vendors who promote recycling
- Their facilities recycle all pallets and paper
- Their roofing system achieves higher energy efficiencies than many other types
- Meets LEED certification